“There’s no place like The Heights!” “Only at The Heights!” We hear it all the time… let us show you why it’s true!
Click here to register for our Fall Open House on Sunday, November 7th at 12:30pm.
- Receive a campus tour from Heights faculty, parents, and students;
- Hear our Headmaster, Mr. Alvaro de Vicente discuss the mission of The Heights and how we implement and live that mission;
- Learn about the clubs, activities, and curriculum that enable The Heights to provide big-school opportunities in a small-school setting.
Schedule of events:
- 12:30: Open House begins and tours depart from the Main Building
- 1:00: Headmaster’s Presentation – Lower School & Middle School
- 2:00: Headmaster’s Presentation – Upper School
- Throughout: tours departing from the Main Building, science experiments, slide shows, musical performances, and more! Don’t forget to stop by the informational tables in the gym: athletics, college counseling, advisory, and the arts!
- If you have questions about the Open House, or scheduling a Student Visit, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Should I bring my applicant/son? Absolutely, yes. Our Open House offers boys and young men a fantastic opportunity to learn more about The Heights. Younger boys can gain comfort in the valley; older applicants will begin to appreciate the difference made by small classes and a committed, fully-invested faculty.
- Are younger children welcome? Absolutely, yes. Your only consideration should be your ability to enjoy the event. At the end of the day, our Open House, just like our School, is for families. Crying babies, sisters, grandparents and family in town for the weekend… welcome one and all.
- Dress code? We see a full range from Sunday best to CYO/sports activewear. Come as you are.