Important Enrollment Links
(Contracts are available for viewing in late February of each year.)
- View your contract, review checklist items, upload immunization forms and/or complete FACTS payment plan enrollment in the SchoolAdmin parent portal.
- Update FACTS demographic or payment information. Please note: enrollment in FACTS should initially be completed through SchoolAdmin for both new and returning families each year. Any subsequent changes can be made by going directly to FACTS using this link.
- Read about tuition, scholarships, and financial aid.
- Read about the lunch plan or the bus plan.
- Read about the Tuition Assurance Plan (TAP).
Tuition Payment Options
Tuition may be paid in full or through an installment plan administered by FACTS Tuition Management.
If you elected to pay tuition in full, please pay by June 1 in one of two ways:
- Drop off or mail a check payable to The Heights School, indicating “Tuition and Fees” in the memo line.
- Make a secure online e-check or credit card payment here:
Pay Tuition/Fees Online Here
If you elected to pay tuition using the installment plan through FACTS tuition management:
- Tuition may be paid in ten equal monthly installments beginning in June and running through March of each year.
- This payment option requires enrollment in the Tuition Assurance Plan (TAP).
- FACTS enrollment must be completed through SchoolAdmin by selecting the FACTS enrollment checklist item.
Contact Kathryn Kime at (301) 365-0227 x.147 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have technical questions about the online enrollment process.
Contact Bill James at (301) 365-0227 x.221 or email@example.com if you have questions about information on your contract (tuition, scholarships and financial aid, payment plans, the Tuition Assurance Plan, FACTS, lunch plan or bus plan).