Important Enrollment Links
(Contracts are available for viewing in late February of each year.)
- View your contract, review checklist items, upload immunization forms and/or complete FACTS payment plan enrollment in the SchoolAdmin parent portal.
- Update FACTS demographic or payment information. Please note: enrollment in FACTS should initially be completed through SchoolAdmin for both new and returning families each year. Any subsequent changes can be made by going directly to FACTS using this link.
- Read about tuition, scholarships, and grants.
- Read about the lunch plan or the bus plan.
- Read about the Tuition Assurance Plan (TAP).
Contact Kathryn Kime at (301) 365-0227 x.147 or email@example.com if you have technical questions about the online enrollment process.
Contact Bill James at (301) 365-0227 x.221 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about information on your contract (tuition, scholarships and tuition assistance, payment plans, the Tuition Assurance Plan, FACTS, lunch plan, or bus plan).
To pay tuition:
If you elected to pay tuition in full, please pay by June 1 in one of two ways:
- Drop off or mail a check payable to The Heights School, indicating “Tuition and Fees” in the memo line.
- Make a secure online e-check or credit card payment here:
Pay Tuition/Fees Online Here