Friday, Jan. 18th, 2019:
Complete Application Deadline for Early Notification
A complete application (including materials and an interview) by this date guarantees an admissions decision by Tuesday, February 5th.
Friday, Jan. 25th, 2019:
Application Deadline for Regular Notification (Application, Transcript, Recommendation)
An application by this date guarantees an admissions decision by Thursday, Feb. 21st. Late applications will be processed on a case-by-case basis.
Financial Aid Application Deadline
Lower and Middle School applicants for financial aid will be notified of their grant by Thursday, February 21st.
Friday, Feb. 1st, 2019:
Last day of Lower and Middle School interviews
After this date, interviews by invitation only based upon submitted records.
Friday, Jan. 4th, 2019:
Upper School Application Deadline
Friday, Jan. 11th, 2019:
Upper School Application Materials Deadline (Recommendation, Transcript, Testing if applicable)
Thursday, Jan. 17th, 2019:
Upper School Admissions Interview Deadline
A complete application by this date guarantees an admissions decision by Thursday, Feb. 28th. Late applications and interviews will be processed on a case-by-case basis. Because we expect full enrollment by March 15th, timely applications are very much appreciated. We are eager to get to know you and your family.
Friday, Jan. 25th, 2019:
Financial Aid Application Deadline.
A financial aid application by this date guarantees a financial aid decision by Thursday, February 28th.
The Heights expects full enrollment by mid-March. Each year, however, we experience a small number of unanticipated openings due to the international nature of our city. Consequently, the following process allows late applicants to apply to our waitpool in the event of such openings. To apply to the waitpool, please:
- Submit Application online through the Admissions Portal;
- Submit unofficial copy of report card by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Starting March 19, The Heights will reach out to you if, based on the records and our available spaces, a student visit is advisable;
- Following the visit, should you chose to complete the process, please request recommendations, official transcripts, and schedule the family interview through the parent portal;
- Decisions released on an as-available basis, no earlier than April 1, as late as August 2019.
1. Arrange a day-long student visit
2. Apply online
Click here to submit an application.