Description and Objectives
A copy of the full course outline is available here.
- Binder with Prayers and Devotions and Primary Text for Class
- The Church: Sacrament of Salvation by Dr. Scott Hahn
- The History of the Church by Fr. Peter V. Armenio
- The Navarre Bible – each student has his own copy
- Catechism of the Catholic Church – Second Edition
- Quizzes – 40% – 4 per quarter
- 1 test at end of each marking period – 30%
- Class participation (discussion/notebooks) – 15%
- Homework – 15%
- Semester examinations are cumulative.
Additionally, nightly reading and assignments should further class discussion. Students are welcome to discuss topics with me outside of class as well.
The final exam for semester course: Friday, December 18, 2020
My telephone contact is 301.365.4322, ext. 126
Nightly reading and assignments should further class discussion. Students are welcome to discuss topics with me outside of class as well.
- A History of Christendom – 7 volumes by Warren H. Carroll
- Church History by Fr. John Laux
- The Great Heresies by Hilaire Belloc
- Beyond Good Intentions by Juan Luis Lorda