Confessions at The Heights:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 2:00-4:00pm
Please keep in mind:
- Everyone should stay in their car at all times until his or her turn for Confession.
- In order to comply with current state regulations and directives, the school building will remain locked and bathrooms will not be available.
Once you approach the confessional:
- YOU MAY STAND or KNEEL FOR CONFESSION
- TRY NOT TO TOUCH ANY SURFACES
- FOR THE SAKE OF THE PEOPLE WAITING, PLEASE BE AS BRIEF AS YOU CAN
- FOR THE ACT OF CONTRITION, IT IS PREFERABLE TO USE THIS ONE:
“LORD JESUS, SON OF GOD,
HAVE MERCY ON ME, A SINNER!”
One last thought:
- Pray your penance on your way back to the car so the next person can start approaching the confessional.