- Grade level:9-12
- Meeting Times:Mondays at 12:50 pm
- Location:Headmaster's Office
- Seasons:The Book Club meets during the whole academic year.
- Notice:Every time we meet we select the next book to read and decide on the day to meet
- Advisors:Alvaro de Vicente
To read and discuss what we read. Sometimes to discuss what we do not read, as not every student reads every book every time. Students who participate will become life-long readers.
Events & Topics
We read fiction, biographies, historical accounts, short stories,…
Skills & Benefits
Reading good literature, enjoyment of the written word, developing comfort and expertise in discussing literature, learning about people, the world, and life.