Please join us for an anniversary event as we celebrate 50 years of The Heights. Click on the bolded event names below for more information.
- The year begins on September 21 with the Fall Garden Party. All alumni welcome to celebrate the start of a new academic year.
- Alumni Weekend (October 11-14) features a Friday evening reception at the Tenley Study Center, the original home of The Heights, alumni soccer and baseball games, and a Saturday night dinner and get-together with faculty past and present. This event will feature a conversation the School’s first Chaplain, Fr. Malcolm Kennedy. The weekend concludes with The Heights Golf Classic on Columbus Day.
- We’ll host a Night Before Thanksgiving Bonfire on November 27 at The Heights, with football and soccer in the afternoon. Be sure to stop by if you’re in town.
- The Maryland Day Gala honors Maryland and Our Lady on March 21. This black-tie event will take place at the Mellon Auditorium in Washington, DC.
- Don’t miss the Alumni Concert at Strathmore Hall on May 9. You’re invited to perform with fellow alumni singers in a world-class venue.
- Our Mass and Family Day on May 10 concludes our year of celebration with a commemoration Mass and festival at the School. Click here for more information.
The latest Heights’ 50th news and updates can also be found at www.heights.edu/50 and on Facebook and Instagram. We hope you and your family can join us!