A native of Rochester, NY, Michael Moynihan graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Notre Dame Honors Program in 1992. After teaching for one year and earning a master’s degree in theology from The Catholic University of America, he joined the faculty of The Heights School in 1995. He has taught chemistry, Advanced Placement chemistry, eighth grade science, ethics, math and religion, has coached The Heights’ cross-country team and founded The Heights Mountaineers program. Michael was named Head of the Upper School in 2002. He and his wife, Angela, have eleven children. Michael is the author of two books: The Father and His Family: A Guidebook for Aspiring, New, and Experienced Fathers and Decisive Parenting: Forming Authentic Freedom in Your Children, both available from Scepter Publishers. You can visit Michael’s website here.
- The Elephant in the Living Room: What Few Are Talking about but What is Absolutely Necessary for Authentic Educational Reform
- How to Help When Your Child Is Struggling Academically
- The Father as Mentor and Model of Pure Love to His Sons
- Computers and Technology in Education at The Heights School
- The Father as Teacher of His Children
- Parents as Primary Educators