Valley Street Hockey
- Grade level:3-5
- Meeting Times:Tuesdays at 3:30 pm
- Location:Outdoor Basketball Court
- Seasons:September-Christmas Break, March-End of Year
- Notice:All boys need to bring their own stick.
- Advisors:Peyton Olszewski
Each week Mr. O will be leading the Valley in street hockey. A short coaching lesson will be given at the beginning of each session, the rest of the time will be scrimmage. All skill levels are welcome. Please have your son bring in his own stick and tennis shoes. Blades are welcome but not required. We’ll be playing on the outdoor basketball court (weather permitting). Puck drop is 3:30pm (to 4:30pm) on Tuesdays.
Events & Topics
Skills & Benefits
Grow in virtue and physical prowess. There’s nothing like a good game of hockey.